Phone Call Now

I came across this Vulcan wall heater in which the flue was left terminated in the loft space allowing flue products (carbon monoxide) to discharge in to the loft space. This could potentially make its way in to the living areas in the home, and in particular, the bedrooms. The flue was incorrectly installed; it was leaning at an angle and was in contact with the roof joist which had become a potential fire hazard as there was no air gap between the hot metal flue and the timber joist. As a consequence of this flue being installed at an angle, it was incorrectly sealed to the top of the wall heater leading to carbon monoxide spilling in to the living room.

#plumber #plumbing #plumbers #adelaide #carbonmonoxide

An example of why you should use a gas registered engineer to install and service your gas appliances
Left Menu Icon
Right Menu Icon